Modify your cookie settings
Click here to change your cookie preferences
Some information may be collected such as the version of the Client's or User's browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.), the type of operating system used (Linux, Windows 98, Mac Os, etc.) and the IP address (Internet Protocol) of the computer used.
The Customer or User has the possibility to consent to or oppose the recording of these cookies by modifying the options of his Internet browser software.
In order to manage cookies, Users can set their browsers to take into account the purpose of cookies.
These settings are described in the help menu of their browsers :
- For Chrome™ : Click here
- For Internet Explorer™ : Click here
- For Safari™ : Click here
- For Firefox™ : Click here
- For Opera™ : Click here
Cookies issued by BIOVIVA on its website allow it to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements composing its site (sections and contents visited, navigation routes, etc.) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of its services;
- adapt the presentation of its Site to the display preferences of the User's terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during visits to the Site;
- to store information relating to a form completed on the site (registration, access to your account, etc.) or to products chosen by Users on its site (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.);
- to allow the Client to access reserved and personal areas of the site, such as his account, thanks to identifiers or data that may have been previously entrusted to BIOVIVA;
- to implement security measures, in particular to reconnect to a service after a certain period of time.
When a User browses the Site, cookies from third parties may be placed on the User's device, unless the User has objected by configuring the settings of his browser software under the conditions described in the paragraph above.
In accordance with the law, the storage period for cookies is 13 months.